These are challenging times for all of us as we come to terms with the recent changes in the way we are living and working. Here is a short message from the Director and Owner of Intershape Hairstylists.
We understand that the impact of COVID-19 is creating real challenges for all of us and we are all adjusting to the changes in our daily lives as a result. At Intershape we have a adopted a strong and considered approach to managing the impact of COVID-19 based on three key priorities:
- the health and safety of our staff and clients
- the ongoing support for our clients
- to provide the highest standard of a safe service
We’re closely monitoring advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO), the Australian Government Department of Health and the Australian Hairdressing Council (AHC) in respect to appropriate responses to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Below is some information on a number of steps we’ve taken to manage the potential impact of the pandemic, both on our clients and staff. We’ll continue to keep you updated as the situation evolves.
- We wear masks and gloves upon request
- We are disinfecting the door each time a client enters or leaves the salon.
- Each chair is disinfected and scrubbed down after each client stands up to leave the station.
- The salon has a deep clean before the day starts and after the day ends.
If you are going through financial problems we are here to help also.
Please Send me a personal email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are all in this together Australia.
If you feel unwell for any reason please stay home. For the health and safety of us and others, if you do decide to come to Intershape hairstylists and show symptoms of being unwell we have every right to refuse your service.